OVEN-ROASTED GREEK POTATOES
Cooks in Serves 6
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 pounds large russet potatoes cut lengthwise into thick wedges or quartered
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 2. To make a vinaigrette, place olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, onion, oregano and parsley in a food processor; add 1 teaspoon salt; puree until smooth; adjust seasoning with black pepper and more salt if needed.
- 3. Toss the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; spread in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet (you may want to line with foil or parchment paper); place in preheated oven and roast turning occasionally for 45-60 until the potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
- 4. Serve potatoes in a large platter and drizzle with more of the vinaigrette; serve the remaining vinaigrette on the side or use later as a salad dressing.